
It's such a
damn bad day for me! Suppose to enjoy my day with my family at East Coast. But just about 10mins ride of cycling, I got injured.
Seriously injured! My right lower leg got pierced by the bike's chain gear, with
4 big holes as a result ya. Blood was dripping non-stop~ Fresh red! *Faints* Dad sent me to the nearest hospital (which was a PRIVATE one), confirm damn ex la plus can't deduct from Medisave. *2nd faints* Doctor was saying the condition was quite serious, especially when one hole's quite deep. Of cos, requires stitching. And I had to pay duno how many times more to get a 'plastic surgeon' to stitch for me, so that the scar won't be too obvious. *3rd faints* I cried for few secs when the doctor gimme 4 jabs to my leg. Damn pain. My salary all gone just lidat! Yup, ended up, crippled now with more than 15 stitches on my leg. Sharks man!
P.S Never will I cycle again. People, dun you dare to ask me along for ANY cycling event. No more. Haa.