And finally, everything is over. FYP, FYP presentation, CE, PP & of cos all the UTs. Over.
erm din really present well for the FYP presentation today. Despite, quack & baba's advises. Sorry babes, I'm just too nervous to think much.
We presented 20mins later cos of some connections sh!t. Ended within 40mins. Good thing or bad? Well, it's over; nothing can be done after all. No point thinking abt it.
Quack bought me a lollipop. To cheer me up =)
After baba's presentation ended, photo sessions with the Mumbai frens. Posed, for the last time in school, before quack & baba 'went Mumbai ya~'. LOL!
Den accompany dar to the polyclinic for some nonsense reason. =X
Wrap up, I wanna
thank quack for the advice & guidance to our Functional Specs, cos I'm hardworking but slow worker ma. Bleahs. ;
thank baba for the advice oso ;
thank dar for the support ;
thank Rav for the good luck message. Thank you all=)