Had dinner with Ms Sanah the quack quack, Ms Baba the chicken, Ms Winda the fishy, Ms Lydia the monkey and lastly Mr Rain the ah peh at Dhoby Ghaut's Fish&Co. Woo they have got live band as well at the first level.
I had New York's Fish & Chips and cocktail. Know wat's the name of it? It's call sex on the beach. Woo~ It's nice though.
Quack had Waterfall. Fiery fiery seh~ She mus be feeling damn shiok lah. hor quack? Hees. Intended to share, but luckily I din. If not, I'll drunk.
Thanks to them. They sabo-ed me. Dedicated a note or a song for me but only Winda heard. I din. =(
Our next table was celebrating bday there as well. They came to us & suggested to celebrate together. Wat a coincident! We're both 21 years old. Hees. The Birthday girl & birthday boy mus stand on the chair, while the Fish&Co. members sang their cheers & bdae song for us. And we mus wear the 'clown' hat lah. Wrote a '21' on my forehead & drew on my face oso. Made me eat lotsa cake & cherries. Erxin de=P After dat, we exchanged bday cake. Took pics together and more. Had lotsa fun with u guys though.
Cocktail came after our meal. Sex on the beach + Waterfall. Great night! My cheeks gone red, but I ain't drunk. Left the place around 1030 at night. Dat quack ar.. Keep pee-ing sia. Lols. But good ar, got a guy eye on her seh. Reach home ard 11pm and all went to slp. =)
More celebration tonight. Cheers. Awaiting~