♥
♥
♥
♥
The moment shared;
is simply perfetto.
Welcome
Y
Benvenuto
Even though I've never met you,
I still miss you;
Cos you feel me in your dreams;
Cos I hope that when you wake up,
Just maybe you'll remember me.
And now I believe that this is fate,
Cos baby we belong together.
I know everything is gonna be okay,
Just as long as we have each other.
Through the sunshine & through the rain,
I know that it'll last forever.
Just last night I stayed up late,
And I wrote you a love letter <3
Biography
Y
Biografia
♥; Kremy
Status: Dorma Far East Pte Ltd, Customer Service. :)
Loves
Y
Ama
○ her family.
○ blue.
○ eating.
○ sleep.
○ yorkshire terrier.
○ fight for her rights.
Wishes
Y
Auguri
○ get my driving license by thissim year.
○ continue dancing.
○ study in uni.
○ Japan.
○ Australia.
○ Maldives.
Friends
Y
Amici
>>>
BaBa
>>>
BarBar
>>>
Cally
>>>
DoDo
>>>
Jannah
>>>
Silent
>>>
TouFu
>>>
XiaoBing
>>>
XiaoDoll
>>>
XiaoJingGu
>>>
Yollie
>>>
Zephyic
My Story
Y
私の話
Monday, September 17, 2007 5:15 PM
Some random pics to share. =)
Fun & laughters heard.
I've enjoyed the dinner with them all. Hope he did as well.
Bought pretzels for some reasons. But its ruin.
And they waited. The maple-ers. =)
Dar's shy to cut the cake. =X
Finally, he cut it. With a blur smile.
The ice-cream cake. Want some?
Some show face. Some dun.
Dar locked mei & I inside. =(
Shoo Ravi! Dun take, we paiseh. Lols.
And the birthday boy.
Happy Birthday,Dar!
[*back to the top*]
Shouts
Y
一言コメント