

First of all, wana say happy Chinese new year to all… todayz the last day of new year le wor… heez… hmm… how I celebrated my CNY dis year arh… during the 1st day of NY, we went to my aunt’s hse to haf dinner together… as usual, we had steamboat & bbq… but one thing special dis year… & dat is one of the steamboat spoil le… os0 I went kb0x with my siblings & cousins last weekend… altogether 6 of us… the best thing is we ordered a total of 4 jugs of tiger beer & 2 cups of Shirley temple… we had so much fun… we were singing till sia0… even though smokes are “flying” around… ahha… Hmm… my cousin smoking mah… heez... I drank till I kena headache sia… and after singing, we went marina [near esplanade], juz nice.. after we reach there nt long, the firework starts again… wow! They are so0o nice lor… after the firworks end, we go walk walk… at the ‘chun dao he pan’… at about 11.30pm lidat, we went back home… coz my cousin gotta book in le… wah… and again… we gotta slp at only about 12 plus midnite le… LOL… from the 28/1 till 31/1, we everyday os0 slp at around this time… so tired man… but still do enjoy ourself lah… so du complain so much le lor… =X ok lah.. stop here le… gotta get ready le… going out soon… =] take care for n0w…tata...