
I don't wana lose you~I don't wana use you~Just to have somebody by my side~And I don't wana hate you~I don't wana take you~But i don't wana be the one to cry~That don't really matter~To anyone~Anymore~But like a fool I keep losing my place~And i keep seeing you walk through that door~But there's a danger in loving somebody too much~And it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust~There's a reason why people don't stay where they are~'cos baby sometimes love just ain't enough~
Now i could never change you~I don't wana blame you~Baby you don't have to take for~Yes i may have hurt you~But i did not desert you~Maybe I just want to have it all~It makes a sound like thunder~It makes me feel like a rain~And like a fool who will never see the truth~I keep thinking something's gonna change~But there's a danger in loving somebody too much~And it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust~There's a reason why people don't stay where they are~'cos baby sometimes love just ain't enough~
And there's no way home~When it's late at night~And you're all alone~Are there things that you wana to say~Do you feel me beside you in your bed~There beside you~Where i used to lay~And there's a danger in loving somebody too much~And it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust~There's a reason why people don't stay where they are~'Cos baby sometimes love just ain't enough~ =)(= =)(=